lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
Handyman68
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Manual for 1998 EZGO Electric

remac, thank you for the information on the under load battery test. I have ordered a new controller today and hope to have it by the end of the week. If that gets the cart running, I will have my wife drive while I test the individual batteries under load as you suggested. To say the least, should be an interesting ride, since the batteries are under the seat. Oh well, it will give the neighbors something to discuss at dinner. Thanks again for the information.
Handyman68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #12
Howard Montgomery
Not Yet Wild

While you are waiting for parts charge your batteries 36.2 is below 50% sog. At full charge after a 12 hour rest should read 38.2
Howard Montgomery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #13
Howard Montgomery
Not Yet Wild

I meant SOC (state of charge)
Howard Montgomery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #14
Handyman68
Not Yet Wild

i will put the charger on them tomorrow. We have been working on cleaning the mold and mildew off of the seats all afternoon What a job. We have tried everything we can think of the cut it, but it really holds on tight. It's coming, but ever so slowly. Made some progress with Mr Clean wipes, 409 and water/bleach mixture.
Handyman68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #15
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyman68 View Post
i will put the charger on them tomorrow. We have been working on cleaning the mold and mildew off of the seats all afternoon What a job. We have tried everything we can think of the cut it, but it really holds on tight. It's coming, but ever so slowly. Made some progress with Mr Clean wipes, 409 and water/bleach mixture.
Charging batteries should be your new priority. No matter what is in your way, plug in your charger.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #16
remac
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Good catch Howard - 36.2v is too low for batteries.
remac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO