lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2014, 01:12 PM   #21
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO 2Five

RXV's with two forward facing seats are available. EZGO makes models that aren't on their web site. A competent and motivated dealer should be able to put together exactly what you want or close to it. Have you considered calling EZGO directly?
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-15-2014, 02:18 PM   #22
pujo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernal View Post
Have you considered calling EZGO directly?
Didn't realize I could call EZGO, I did look at the site, but figures I had to go through an authorized dealer.

I will try and find a number.

Thanks,
Pujo
pujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #23
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

E-Z-GO
1451 Marvin Griffin Road
Augusta, GA 30906
(800) 241-5855

I haven't actually tried to call them so would be interested in what they say.

edit: I don't think you can buy one from them directly. I was talking about getting info on various models and options that they might not advertise.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:33 PM   #24
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

A dealer should be aware of various options. I have seen RXV's in the two forward facing seats configuration on the road. Don't think they were custom made. That cart with taller gears would approximate if not equal 2five performance except for the brakes.
I have also seen Club Car DS's with hard doors. Don't know who made them but stuff like that is out there.

Too bad the dealer is that far away. Makes it hard if he isn't motivated and just wants to sell you what's in stock.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:42 PM   #25
sunking
Gone Wild

Pujo EZGO dealers can walk you through all the options. There are way more options than displayed on website. EZGO is the most customization feature of all of them. EZGO makes a ton of stuff, and dozens of other manufactures that also make gizmos for EZGO and your dealer knows exactly where to find it and install it. Don't like the body, get one that looks like a 56 Chevy. Want a horn that plays your favorite college team fight song, you can get that too.

The other players can get some of that too, but not as much or for higher cost in most cases.
sunking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:33 AM   #26
pujo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunking View Post
Pujo EZGO dealers can walk you through all the options. There are way more options than displayed on website. EZGO is the most customization feature of all of them. EZGO makes a ton of stuff, and dozens of other manufactures that also make gizmos for EZGO and your dealer knows exactly where to find it and install it. Don't like the body, get one that looks like a 56 Chevy. Want a horn that plays your favorite college team fight song, you can get that too.

The other players can get some of that too, but not as much or for higher cost in most cases.
I did contact the dealer in Minden Louisiana, and was told that options were limited for the "Street Legal Cart". I will be in contact with the dealer while I am offshore regarding options that are allowable for this unit, and hopefully put something together for when I return.

Thanks,
PuJo
Old 09-16-2014, 08:42 AM   #27
CajunDavid
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I found very few options available when I bought a few years ago.
CajunDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:49 AM   #28
pujo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunDavid View Post
I found very few options available when I bought a few years ago.
That is what I was afraid of. I can change wheels and tires, as long as I stay within the FMG specifications. Didn't see anything about the body.
Makes me think about the RXV, rather than the 2Five. But really wanting a street legal cart.

Thanks,
PuJo
Old 09-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #29
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

If you call EZGo direct and you are just an individual pretty sure they will point you to a dealer. I went to school with some of the folks over there and when I asked about parts one time was told to look up my local dealer..
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #30
balpo
Not Yet Wild

Pujo don't know if you bought yet, but ...
if you look you want to see if you can get the more recent 2014 model - mine came with 4 12 volt batteries but somewhere in the model year they switched to 6 8volt batteries which will give more range.
Anyway, still quite happy with my 2five. But, mods for it are few and far between.
balpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO