lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2021, 09:22 PM   #51
cstovall52
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggy problems.

I have a 2014 BBB Instinct. I have to problems I have controller code 39 and I also have 68 volts going to my headlight plugs. I think code 39 is a bad solenoid which I have ordered. Any clue on the high voltage to the headlights? The main 12 volt circuit is connected to only one battery.
cstovall52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2021, 09:55 PM   #52
buggyguy2021
Not Yet Wild

Does anyone have a used (known to be good) Sevcon Controller 633t45320 they would be interested in selling me? Maybe off of a parted out BBB.

Thank you
buggyguy2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:35 PM   #53
Ksgamet
Not Yet Wild

Not sure I know how to PM on here...hope this is it...
Are you still helping folks with BBBs? I am responding to a post a decade old...

I have a 2008 BBB LT 2WD that was working fine then suddenly stopped while driving it and has not moved since

I has the Sevcon Millipak controller and comsys acceleration pedal. The controller is giving me the 6-flash code indicating an issue with the accelerator pedal and/or its input. All wires and connections appear to be fine. The throttle signal INput wire, pin 10 on the controller, is giving me a 9V OUTput current from the controller with the pedal assembly disconnected. The pedal assembly output gives me 0.6mV-4.8v when not connected to the controller. After connecting the pedal to the controller, I cannot read any voltage across the throttle signal wire.

I am lost and not sure if I am even on the right track to diagnose this issue. I have reached out to Sevcon. not sure if they will be of help. Is it possible the controller is bad and/or lost its programming somehow? is it normal for inputs to have output voltages? Another example of this is Pin 4, the throttle switch input. This terminal gives me 5v output.

I greatly appreciate any input you can provide.

can't delete this duplicate reply
Ksgamet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:45 PM   #54
Ksgamet
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF Titus View Post
Pilot: I can't PM you since you're new. I am in the middle of transferring data from different computers and I'll then be able to upload and help you.

Anyone who is having BBB issues, need manuals, etc. PM me. I am slow at getting back to people this time of year, but I will.
Not sure I know how to PM on here...hope this is it...
Are you still helping folks with BBBs? I am responding to a post a decade old...

I have a 2008 BBB LT 2WD that was working fine then suddenly stopped while driving it and has not moved since

I has the Sevcon Millipak controller and comsys acceleration pedal. The controller is giving me the 6-flash code indicating an issue with the accelerator pedal and/or its input. All wires and connections appear to be fine. The throttle signal INput wire, pin 10 on the controller, is giving me a 9V OUTput current from the controller with the pedal assembly disconnected. The pedal assembly output gives me 0.6mV-4.8v when not connected to the controller. After connecting the pedal to the controller, I cannot read any voltage across the throttle signal wire.

I am lost and not sure if I am even on the right track to diagnose this issue. I have reached out to Sevcon. not sure if they will be of help. Is it possible the controller is bad and/or lost its programming somehow? is it normal for inputs to have output voltages? Another example of this is Pin 4, the throttle switch input. This terminal gives me 5v output.

I greatly appreciate any input you can provide.

Ksgamet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 09:07 PM   #55
chromeponys
Not Yet Wild

I just started having trouble with my 2012 instinct
i can drive it for about a mile then all of a sudden, bang, loud clunk from the rear end then no movement under power. If I switch it to neutral, I can tow it with no noises.
let it sit for an hour, it runs again for about a mile then, bang. Same scenario
When I jack it up and roll the wheels forward or back, they roll smooth and free.
I am actually a very mechanically inclined and this issue has me completely baffled
chromeponys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:13 PM   #56
Contender54
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

I don’t have an answer to your problem, but you may want to start a new thread and see if you can get some responses.
Also, pictures help. Forum users always like pictures.
Contender54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 12:54 AM   #57
jaybyrd270@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

My bbb only goes in reverse. It is amsr4
jaybyrd270@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 12:57 AM   #58
jaybyrd270@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

Bbb only goes in reverse bbamr4s
jaybyrd270@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO