lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2016, 09:23 PM   #1
uponone
Not Yet Wild

Default Need a new frame..after accident

Hello,

Just looking for some insight. I have an 03 DS which was involved in a serious accident this weekend, hitting a curb with passenger wheel at 35 mph.

So looking at the frame from the front, the aluminum I beams are cracked and shifted towards the driver about 4 inches, and towards the back about 3.

I have access to a 1990 club car ds frame. Will this work for my application?
I wanted to remove my body, batteries rear axle, mcor and all wiring and transfer it to the other frame. After a brief look at it, the only issue I see is mounting the controller and obc.

Does anyone else see an issue with this?

Thanks in advance.
uponone is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car