lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-05-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
emdiana
Not Yet Wild

Default Limited Slip

anyone have any experience with the B.U. limited slip kit? please let me stop everyone who will say "i know a guy who had one". does anyone actually have one and use one in thier own cart? also i know a lot of people will say how B.U. "only sells crap". i know and i agree, however they are the only one who i know sells an easily installed tracion kit for the club car. anyone else know a different solution? or is the kit actually any good?

thanks in advance for the help.
emdiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-05-2007, 10:34 PM   #2
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Default Re: Limited Slip

You could get a Club Car unit... I think they are called Intelli-Lock or something like that.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #3
phasetim
Just me. .

Club Car

I have no clue, but if Club Car makes a product that does the same thing, pay any reasonable price difference for quality..
phasetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:18 AM   #4
Riorat
supervision required

Club Car

I have one on my cc I put it on at the same time I put the power spring behind my clutch. So I dont know wich helped the most my dad also has a cc but he has 22 inch tires on his & the clucth spring, but he has 22 inch tires & I have 18 inch I have alot more torch & can go places he can't go but that could be because the size of the tires. THe traction control comes with two disks that I assume are the replaceble parts Bu talks about they are made out of a materail tha remind me of the cutting disk that came with my dremil The ones that break so easy. IF these things were out to fast it is a major job to replace them. BUt they may never wetre out I dont know Any way IF i had to do it over again I would save that money & save up to do a engine swap. Although its more money It seems to me that is the best way to get more torch & speed.
Riorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car