lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
Happycamper74
Not Yet Wild

Unhappy 1992-Ezgo Gas - Accelerator micro switch issue

Hi,

When I purchased the cart the switch was off the cart the owner gave me the new switch. My friend is trying to put the new one on but can't seem to figure out how to assemble it. We found the manual online but that doesn't seem to help. We called ezgo and they were of no help. I searched hi and low on the Internet for a photo of the assembly and that was also a failure. Can anyone help? Advice photos? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tracy
Happycamper74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
racin161
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1992-Ezgo Gas - Accelerator micro switch issue

Welcome happycamper Lift the seat and look down on the drivers side NOW depress the peddle and watch the throttle linkage. You'll see it move and on this linkage you'll find a rounded head adjustable bolt. The mirco switch mounts in front of it with 2 small bolts and nuts to a bracket you should be able to locate the holes in the bracket for mounting. The lever on the mirco will be in line with the adjuster bolt. Be advised you will have to have 2- 5/8" long spacers between the mounting plate and the mirco to get it to alien. Oh and connect the wires first it's kind of a pain but that's life Check back maybe someone can post a wife said she needed a new camera and I'll be da## if I can figure it out Sorry.

LOU
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #3
Happycamper74
Not Yet Wild

Thank you so much for the response! I have forwarded the message to my friend working on it. It stumped him and he is a mechanic works on dirt bikes and jet skis.

Tracy
Happycamper74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #4
racin161
Gone Wild

racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO