lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2020, 01:55 PM   #1
scooby622
Not Yet Wild

Default 1985 ezgo front seat back cushion

I have a 1985 ezgo that does not have a back cushion on the driver seat. Anyone know where I can find one, I can't seem to find one anywhere. If not the original, is there one that I can make fit?
scooby622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-23-2020, 02:39 PM   #2
Dabble Inn
Nincompoop Club Member

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1985 ezgo front seat back cushion

You'll probably have to make one, since you still have the right side just copy it as they're the same. Hopefully you can still get the plastic cover plate on the back, if not I'd just cover it with upholstery.....

I've rebuilt both of mine (and the bottom seat), using the old plywood as a pattern trace around it and cut out the new plywood. Using spray adhesive glue new foam onto it and you can still get pre-sewn custom fit upholstery in many colors for them, then stretch the fabric over and staple to the back side of plywood. Think I used like 3" thick foam, I first rough cut it bigger then trim around plywood after gluing down. It cuts nicely with an electric kitchen knife, Good Luck
Dabble Inn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cushion, seat
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO