lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2010, 07:24 AM   #11
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 96 CC powerdrive yellow battery light

we are dealing with one of them crap albright solenoids but it should have a 16 gage yellow wire coming from small post ...................what kind of F&R switch do you have?.........................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-23-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
scotto3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

rocker switch, no plug on bottom........
ran the charger till it shut off and ran a jumper from the - on the selenoid to #6 battery neg.When i turn the key selenoid clicks not when i push the pedal. still no run.Jumped the yellow wire before it goes into the controller to the neg of battery #6.nothing....
scotto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #13
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

ok i,m a little lost now, uif you have the rocker switch than its a reagan cart and should have 2 soleniods.................is there a big resistor coil sitting behind batteries? should have 2 cables coming from it one yellow the other one green.....they are 6 gage cables lust like battery cables if they are there follow them they should hook to a soleniod.............Hummmmmmm???.................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:40 AM   #14
scotto3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I cannot find a wiring schematic that matches what i have.I have contacted a CC parts dealer and he thought that it had been converted to a Regen 2 and that club car may have changed components half way thru 96, because my wiring and parts look more similiar to a 97 model. I look under 97 on a parts illustration and it looks more like what I have.I have also found the following listed on their website

102226501 102226501 - REGEN 1/REGEN 2 CONV KIT 220A
Old 07-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #15
scotto3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

makes me think i should contact CC and see if they can give me any info on this.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car