lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-18-2018, 09:41 PM   #11
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Battery help

In May we placed a set of 4x12's (US'a) in my nephews cart and he was 1mph slower and said they are weak... Lol!

As of last week he was bragging how strong they are and how far he can run on them now with a single charge.

Give them time and you will actually "feel" the difference..... 50.92vdc (12.7 ea) is a full charge so you are already weak from the get-go.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-18-2018, 10:09 PM   #12
sdriv
Not Yet Wild

OK I got it charging over night again I will check the numbers in the morning. Im just a bit bummed as we are leaving for vaca on Friday and the cart is our campground transportation and driving around at 8mph is just sooo lame. One other quick question. With my cart electronics all stock can I have the dealer bump up the speed on the computer? or does that require beefed up controller and such?
sdriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:27 PM   #13
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

You can absolutely do that. And with new batteries it will work great!

Speed Setting 1 = 8 MPH
Speed Setting 2 = 13.2 MPH
Speed Setting 3 = 14.8 MPH
Speed Setting 4 = 19.6 MPH (Private Code)
Old 07-18-2018, 10:28 PM   #14
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

And double check and do a speed sensor test to make sure there is no problems with it.

(With the carts Run/Tow switch in the "Run" position and brake Off) Push the vehicle manually forwards or backwards for several feet. The "Roll-Away" brake should become active and you would feel resistance to the movement along with multiple beeping from the reverse buzzer. If you do not get beeping and resistance, your speed sensor has failed and needs to be replaced. Get one here https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/motors
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car