lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2018, 09:59 PM   #51
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1995 DS 48v series cart. I知e stumped?

This appears to be the same NC microswitch as well, but most places seem to have run out of stock:
https://mrgolfcarts.com/products/clu...r-micro-switch
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-09-2018, 10:02 PM   #52
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Thank you Sergio!
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:03 PM   #53
anziosaint
Gone Wild

Found the last one on eBay. It was brand new in the package! ........... and I fried it😔
anziosaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:10 PM   #54
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by anziosaint View Post
Found the last one on eBay. It was brand new in the package! ........... and I fried it��
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #55
anziosaint
Gone Wild

UPDATE: I have movement! Decided to go out this morning (have the day off) and place the OBC wire back on the solenoid to check for proper grounding. I was using a jumper yesterday to test and did not want a faulty OBC messing up any multimeter readings. After connecting the OBC wire which ( as I understand?) serves as ground for the solenoid I decided to jump the two wires that connected to the pot box microswitch creating a solid connection. AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE - I turned the key on and slowly moved the FNR lever forward. It wanted to take off! Tried reverse..... same result. Soooooo I am hoping this means my OBC is gonna be ok and I can simply complete a MCOR conversion and get to customizing the cart. What do you guys think?
Old 12-10-2018, 09:18 AM   #56
anziosaint
Gone Wild

SERGIO-I missed your link somehow last night! I just ordered a replacement micro switch. Actually 2 since shipping for one is more than the actual part. Thank you!
Old 12-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #57
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by anziosaint View Post
UPDATE: I have movement! Decided to go out this morning (have the day off) and place the OBC wire back on the solenoid to check for proper grounding. I was using a jumper yesterday to test and did not want a faulty OBC messing up any multimeter readings. After connecting the OBC wire which ( as I understand?) serves as ground for the solenoid I decided to jump the two wires that connected to the pot box microswitch creating a solid connection. AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE - I turned the key on and slowly moved the FNR lever forward. It wanted to take off! Tried reverse..... same result. Soooooo I am hoping this means my OBC is gonna be ok and I can simply complete a MCOR conversion and get to customizing the cart. What do you guys think?
You are correct....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car