lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2019, 03:32 PM   #1
kkorn
Not Yet Wild

Default 2011 precedent light issue and checking converter

2011 precedent had issues with lights replaced switch am muti meter rookie so far have checked voltage between main + and _ to get a touch of the meter 49.1.volts good got that down checking wires at switch using main - as ground and only get .498 so my questions are am i using the right source of ground and also how would i check the converter the converter has yellow and black on one lead and red red/white and black going to the other for a total of five wires into converter depending on which would be the output would be do i use the red probe on wire and where would i ground the black probe thanks
this is the converter that the cart has
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61gdeNQRdFL._SL1000_.jpg (70.7 KB, 0 views)
kkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-24-2019, 08:49 AM   #2
kkorn
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2011 precedent light issue and checking converter

i will reply to myself in case any one else has this issue:
my headlights started working intermitten if i messed with the switch it would sometimes work so i replaced the switch thinking that was the problems they didn't work but two days later did but then stopped after figuring out reducer wires ( input/output) was getting 49.1 in but only .489 out so bottom line blown reducer replaced reducer and now everything is good
kkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:30 PM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2011 precedent light issue and checking converter

Sorry we missed your original question, but glad you figured it out and shared for others...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car