lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2020, 03:14 PM   #11
davidgolfer
Gone Wild

Default Re: Where to purchase Roypow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu1tm View Post
Here's one that even says it is for a DS model.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/48-Volt-Bat...4AAOSwafNeuzYg

You'll have to contact them to see if they will ship to a Navy base in the Bahamas.
that's it it's apex golf carts. this is their site
http://www.apexgolfcarts.com/
davidgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2020, 04:33 PM   #12
cterie
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Awesome! Thanks everyone.
cterie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 02:46 PM   #13
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cterie View Post

"Chris severe waste of money on a 20 year old cart- it will be nothing but problems for us both- jeff"

Golf Car Depot
1751 South Dixie Highway
Pompano Fl. 33060
954-941-3918
Mobile 754-224-0056
jwb1750@hotmail.com
That is a stupid statement and I don't throw the word "stupid" around casually.

My cart is 23 years old and I installed a $2000. lithium instead of a new $900. FLA pack. I couldn't be happier with any other lithium out there.

Do they expect you to just scrap the cart out? Or is it more like they just don't want to work on it.

Hard to find their batteries right now, but go to the Eco Battery website. They have a chat link that will get you to someone very knowledgeable within minutes. They will advise you your options.

And they are a BGW sponsor!
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 04:00 PM   #14
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

IMO, carts last a long time if they are cared for. There is nothing wrong with older carts that can't be upgraded for far less than a new cart. Lithium is a good investment if you plan to keep the cart longer than the average life of FLA batteries. I'm not sure I would go with Lithium if I were planning on getting rid of the cart in a few years. My two carts are not all that old - 2009 and 2012 and I plan to keep them and maintain them for the long haul. I have upgraded things like wheels, motor, controller, and both have Leaf cell Lithium packs in them. I have way less than the cost of a new cart invested in each of them. I got my 2009 for $2K a year ago with a dead motor and new FLA batteries. I sold the batteries for $600 and bought a D&D motor for less than that. I already had an Alltrax controller for it. I paid $1500 for Leaf batteries (used of course)
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car