lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2021, 01:40 AM   #91
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Alignment Idiot Award - I Deserve It

Just doing what I do is what keeps me happy.

Honestly, if I were closer I would be right on it! Same with the other thread I am working on. I do love solving puzzles lol. I now need to solve an issue of my own. How to relax on my annual leave lol.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-30-2021, 09:32 AM   #92
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Those seats just recently made the move to Utah (guess I better change my location in my signature!) where I hope to put them to good use one day (we have to build a house yet so it will still be a while). Sometimes I wish I had the upholsterer do 2 sets so I could have sent you one set, CC!

Good to see you back on here; I always enjoyed reading your posts.
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 11:22 AM   #93
CCNorth
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by simicrintz View Post
Those seats just recently made the move to Utah (guess I better change my location in my signature!) where I hope to put them to good use one day (we have to build a house yet so it will still be a while). Sometimes I wish I had the upholsterer do 2 sets so I could have sent you one set, CC!

Good to see you back on here; I always enjoyed reading your posts.
It's nice to be missed, Simi. Thank you! I've been away tending to family matters and doing some needed house repairs. Not only do I think I'm a mechanic, I'm now pretending to be a carpenter.
Happy to know you made the move to Utah. I had wondered about that and have no doubt that you have not second-guessed the decision.
You are too kind to even consider that wish for me, my friend. If that wild notion even hits you again I won't say no to the offer. (Joke, of course). Just be sure to rewrite your Will so it's legal in Utah.
CCNorth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alignment, camber, tires, toein
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car