lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-24-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Default G29 roof removal and covering holes in front fender???

A local seller here in town has a 2009 g29 in the black that is for sale. Its priced fair but i think i can beat him down on the price a bit more once i point out all the minor issues im sure it will have. My intentions are to turn it into a roadster sporty cart for the camp ground this winter. Want it sporty and low with some big wheels and skinny low profile tires. When i remove the roof does anyone make some filler plugs that would blend in where the front roof supports come up through the plastics as well as the rear.
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-25-2014, 02:54 AM   #2
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Default Re: G29 roof removal and covering holes in front fender???

After searching awhile at the fiche parts diagrams i found the answer. Plugs are available for the preexisting holes.
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha