lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2008 -48v conversion - SR48500 and sw202 install

SO i still need to figure out reverse speed. I have the orange wire that is connected to controller but isnt connected anywhere else. I am guessing I need to simply hook it up to the activation wire on the SW202 for the reverse
signal??

Correct connect it to the + side of the reverse activated coil on the SW2020 or the rocker switch.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2020, 07:53 PM   #12
jeffro22
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
SO i still need to figure out reverse speed. I have the orange wire that is connected to controller but isnt connected anywhere else. I am guessing I need to simply hook it up to the activation wire on the SW202 for the reverse
signal??

Correct connect it to the + side of the reverse activated coil on the SW2020 or the rocker switch.
thank you

your install write up was very helpful. I appreciate you taking the time to post all the pictures and info. thanks again for all the help
jeffro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:28 PM   #13
jeffro22
Gone Wild
Club Car

cart has been running great. thanks for all the input.

I know i need to figure out something for my 48V reducer

Currently the reducer is hooked up, but it isnt activated by switch or anything. It is connected directly to battery pack. I am worried that essentially it is "hot" all the time and burn out. So thinking I can simply hook reducer up to the other side if keyswitch for the 48v input. What color wire should I look for, and where is it located?
jeffro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO