lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2020, 01:49 PM   #1
Steallife904
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2011 Ezgo txt windshield help!!!

I ordered a new tinted windshield and it came in today. Removed old one and put new one on but it doesn’t quite fit. The window is same size but will not go low enough to touch the rubber spacers you bolt to frame it rest on????? I also noticed this window plus ever other window online uses rubber clips up to to hold window on, my old window was plastic latches you lift up or down to move it. I cannot even find it anywhere online. Will post pics. What is going on? What window did I have? Since I can’t find should I just drill new hole in frame to fit new tinted window??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3F28B093-A56D-4363-B4AD-F9B3F17B451B.jpg (255.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 1F3CD91D-00EB-46E1-A546-FF33A444191F.jpg (155.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 719F030F-AC05-4EE7-87A3-D83A7E496528.jpg (181.4 KB, 0 views)
Steallife904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-26-2020, 01:52 PM   #2
Steallife904
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2011 Ezgo txt windshield help!!!

My old window does not have the rubber clips to fold around frame. Has a notch for those plastic latches to hold window. The new window fits though just can’t get it to rest on rubber spacer.
I cannot even find any info on window I took off though???? Every ezgo window looks like one I just got????? I’m positive it’s a 2011 ezgo txt. The serial number says 2011 ezgo TXTE
Old 05-26-2020, 04:09 PM   #3
Steallife904
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2011 Ezgo txt windshield help!!!

Seems my cart has a titan body kit on it (bought it that way) I’m wondering if that has something to do with different window. Problem is I don’t see anything that says the Titan kit has a different window included??? When I looked at pics of ezgos with Titan body though I can see the clips ontop holding window like mine. Can find exact window anywhere. Thinking I will need to drill new hole to put the rubber spacer on.....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO