lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
hypemnd
Not Yet Wild

Default 2019 EZ-GO L6 Express 72V Controller

I'm looking at purchasing a used 2019 EZ-GO L6 Express 72V cart. It looks like from reading the threads about this model that it is limited to about 17mph from the factory. I see that Bob Boyce is very adept at reprogramming to remove this limitation, but I'm in TX, so not really sure that's an option for me. Is there any other solution to increase the top speed at all? Is there anything I should look for with regard to the controller in the cart to make sure it isn't corrupted?
hypemnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2020, 01:48 PM   #2
LSUgoTIGER
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2019 EZ-GO L6 Express 72V Controller

for certain controllers, you can actually take yours out, mail it to Bob with paid return postage, and he'll program it for you and send it back.

Have to get with USGIcollector and/or Bob for the details on that. I'm thinking I may be doing that at some point here in the near future. From what I've read he can do it in a way that maximizes the controller more than what my local deal could do, and not charge me $100 in the process.
LSUgoTIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:11 PM   #3
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

The EZGO L6 controller must be programmed with the controller in the cart. No mail in on them.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:13 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Road trip to Bob !!
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:19 PM   #5
hypemnd
Not Yet Wild

Haha. May be a little far for me to take it myself, but I would definitely consider having it shipped out and back. Want to make sure the controller is in good condition to be reprogrammed before I did that though. Is there any way of validating that?
hypemnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 08:36 PM   #6
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Might be able to meet him midway? As long as no one has touched it Bob can really wake it up. 30 plus in rabbit and whatever you want in turtle
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO