lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2020, 03:02 AM   #41
reeseman44
QualityCarts

Club Car

Default Re: Throwing code-Navitas controller

Arguments aside...im having this same issue.... 2017 rxv, got it without controller or batt. Installed navitas, motor brake won't unlock, wont move at all. navitas app says temp sensor, motor is 175. When I hit the gas the motor makes a faint whining sound then stops a second after i let off the petal.
reeseman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2020, 10:13 AM   #42
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseman44 View Post
Arguments aside...im having this same issue.... 2017 rxv, got it without controller or batt. Installed navitas, motor brake won't unlock, wont move at all. navitas app says temp sensor, motor is 175. When I hit the gas the motor makes a faint whining sound then stops a second after i let off the petal.
The later model RXV motor temperature sensor has a different value than the one the Navitas was designed for. They may have an update for that by now, at least I hope they do.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #43
ls75
Not Yet Wild

Check on the Diagnostics page of the app. The Firmware Revision on the bottom of the screen should be 4.707
ls75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:51 AM   #44
reeseman44
QualityCarts

Club Car

I am running 4.707
reeseman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 09:49 AM   #45
willarpowersports
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I am also having the same issue with a 440A RXV w/Danaher Harness. The car will run and fast until I let off of the accelerator. Once I let off the accelerator & coast, it goes into a limp mode until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.
willarpowersports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:28 PM   #46
ls75
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by willarpowersports View Post
I am also having the same issue with a 440A RXV w/Danaher Harness. The car will run and fast until I let off of the accelerator. Once I let off the accelerator & coast, it goes into a limp mode until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.
Reach out to our tech support team. They will get you to run a datalog on our app and should be able to pinpoint where your issue is fairly quickly.
www.navitasvs.com/contact
ls75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:57 AM   #47
Imapled
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls75 View Post
Reach out to our tech support team. They will get you to run a datalog on our app and should be able to pinpoint where your issue is fairly quickly.
www.navitasvs.com/contact
^^^ This.

Navitas support will schedule calls with end users. Why come to a forum when you can go direct to the support team and they will help you out. You will all be shocked as to how fast they get back to you and put a real tech on the phone with you. Best customer service in the business!
Imapled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:27 PM   #48
willarpowersports
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

After doing some pinouts over the phone with tech support, Navitas was able to solve my problem and get us rolling. Thanks! Highly recommend
willarpowersports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:11 PM   #49
limaynard
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imapled View Post
^^^ This.

Navitas support will schedule calls with end users. Why come to a forum when you can go direct to the support team and they will help you out. You will all be shocked as to how fast they get back to you and put a real tech on the phone with you. Best customer service in the business!
I agree. Always very responsive.

Sent from my XQ-AU52 using Tapatalk
limaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 03:02 PM   #50
brucehaley
Not Yet Wild

Hi. I am having same issue on my RXV with new Navitas. Motor temp overheat after a short ride. Motor is definitely not too hot. Barely warm to the touch. What did they have you do?
Thanks
brucehaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO