lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-24-2021, 10:52 AM   #1
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Western Trip now in Planning stage

For all of you that have been waiting for the western trip, it is now time to get this organized! The planned route will start near Asheville NC, and proceed west along the I-40 corridor through the Knoxville TN area, Nashville TN area, Memphis TN area, then Arkansas. I was told there are a few in or near St Lois Missouri, then Oklahoma if any are there. After that will be the state of Texas, where there were more than a dozen waiting. From there I will head into Louisianna, Mississipi, Florida panhandle, then north through Alabama.

I will need to make sure that each of you are still interested in me coming by to reprogram your carts/EVs. The lockdowns have delayed us long enough, it is time to get this done!

Jeff has a list of contacts, some going back a year. It is too much work for him to call/email each of you individually, and maintain contact during these trips. Number 1 issue in planning these things... Traffic congestion! It is the #1 issue in trying to give exact ETAs. I have to drive through real world traffic conditions, and I have spent hours in bumper to bumper traffic jams every time there is rush hour traffic, road work, or accidents along my travel routes. This is why sometimes I am driving late into nights, or having early AM arrival times. I try not to call or arrive before 7 AM. but sometimes it is necessary in order to keep some sort of a schedule for a particular day. My GPS gives me ETAs for each leg of a trip, but unexpected traffic or fuel/restroom stops can add additional delays. I will usually mention this when I call to give you my ETA, if a fuel stop may be needed.

Jeff asked for me to put this in an email that he can send out, but I felt that I should post this here on the forum for all to see first. If you do not have enough posts for PM usage, I suggest that each of you that need to, make sure that you have at least 3 posts made, then wait for it to be activated on your account. Once activated, send a PM to usgicollector on this forum to let him know that your PM is activated, and to get on this list. He will need your contact information. There are a high number of members that get on to ask to get on the list, then do not log in again in a timely manner to reach 3 posts or provide Jeff with contact information. Needless to say, they do not make it onto the list! It is a waste of time to ask, and then not follow up.

Please try to remember... Once I am on the road, I do not have access to my email or this forum. My only means of communication is my cellphone for voice calls only. I do not get notifications of inbound text messages. That is disabled for a reason! I will be driving, and do not need that distraction. If you send me text messages, do not take offense when I do not respond, I am not getting notified. It is not only unsafe, but illegal to text while driving in most states now. In those states, drivers are not even allowed to touch their phones while driving. My phone stays set into my on-dash cellphone booster, connected to an external rooftop antenna to give me the best range possible in whatever area that I am in. Even though the rooftop antenna is an experimental 5G antenna, my phone and booster are not.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-24-2021, 06:08 PM   #2
ecoast
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Western Trip now in Planning stage

most excellent

safe travels

hoping to be end of loop in upstate sc!
ecoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:22 AM   #3
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I sent out an email to all the contacts I had for this trip. I need you to response back to that email. The following are on the list so far:

Hnholt
Chris Serio
MoadTheToad
Dhooker73
DDAVID582
Davidgolfer
Zack Coker
Chris Copeland
Strip2003
GPAT
Colby636DiscoThug
TXW
Jmos830
Tiegolfer
RxvPatrick
kgriggs99

If your wanting on Bob's list TN, AR, TX, LA, MS, AL, or the panhandle of FL I need for you to send me a pm with the following information Name, Address, Contact Phone Number, Email Address and Make, Model and year of your cart.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 08:37 AM   #4
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I forgot I left out the St Louis area.
Old 04-26-2021, 06:46 PM   #5
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Updated 04/26/2021
The following members are on Bob's next programming trip coming up. This is covering eight states. TN, AR, MO, IL, TX, LA, MS, FL, and AL.
ryry
Davidgolfer
Zach Coker
Chris Copeland
Strip2003
Colby636
DiscoThug
Huser2005@yahoo.com
Isaacbadillo
TXW
Jmo830
Tieegolfer
DarrenF
EZGOMAX
Baker6997
RickC89
RxvPatrick
Kgriggs99
DDAVID582
Dhooker73
Chris Serio
Jason Remillard
MoadTheToad
GPAT
Hnholt
Old 04-27-2021, 07:51 AM   #6
trevorg7
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Awesome, thank you. PM sent.

Trevor
trevorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 08:16 AM   #7
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Ok Trevor is now on the list.
Old 04-29-2021, 08:58 AM   #8
Rolltide72
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

When is this happening roughly.
Rolltide72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 09:15 AM   #9
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide72 View Post
When is this happening roughly.
One or two weeks.
Old 04-29-2021, 11:01 AM   #10
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Bmoe just added to the list.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO