lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-29-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Default Electric to gas conversion

I have a electric 95 EZGO and all it needs is batteries to get running but I am thinking about instead of buying $500 batteries why not put that money towards a Briggs? I was looking at the bare frame yesterday and its the same as my other 95 gasser if I cut the battery holder out. I know I will need a gas rear end but I can get one for $150. Should I do this? This will be the exact same cart as the one I sold in a heart beat for $2800 so I bet this one will go for around $3400 with a new briggs. If I just threw in some new batteries, install a lift and new tires it will just be another boring cart. I cant have that.
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-29-2006, 10:23 AM   #2
mphillip
Site Moderator

E-Z-GO

The rear end is the only difference that I know of... Depends on the person buying it but I would rather have a gasser instead of a electric...
mphillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:45 AM   #3
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Yep I think hunters around here prefer gas since they are use to atvs but if they think about it electric would suit them better since the carts run around on golf courses for 8+ hours a day on a single charge. Also they are quiet so it wont scare the deer.
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:57 AM   #4
mphillip
Site Moderator

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme Cartz
Yep I think hunters around here prefer gas since they are use to atvs but if they think about it electric would suit them better since the carts run around on golf courses for 8+ hours a day on a single charge. Also they are quiet so it wont scare the deer.
Yea a briggs wouldn't be good for hunting. Although I heard that they do sale a muffler for the briggs that makes them quiet though.
mphillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO