lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #11
rinman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Wakeboard style speakers

We do use the rear seat, but I gotta say I flip it down to haul things too.... very handy!

Lots of room up in the dash area, but if you use all that room then I think under the seat is a good idea. It keeps it out of the way and protected.

If you look at the picture of the rear bagwell I have installed an auxiliary battery for accessories. Ran the power to an 8 gang fused block up front that I got off of Ebay for $10. Just didn't want to hurt one battery in my pack that's why I went that route.

I liked the silver color too. Hoping to pull it apart this winter and get a cool paint job on it....but got to wait to see if it's in the budget
rinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #12
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegrmich View Post
Too many toys . . .
A man can have too many toys?
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #13
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinman View Post
We do use the rear seat, but I gotta say I flip it down to haul things too.... very handy!

Lots of room up in the dash area, but if you use all that room then I think under the seat is a good idea. It keeps it out of the way and protected.

If you look at the picture of the rear bagwell I have installed an auxiliary battery for accessories. Ran the power to an 8 gang fused block up front that I got off of Ebay for $10. Just didn't want to hurt one battery in my pack that's why I went that route.

I liked the silver color too. Hoping to pull it apart this winter and get a cool paint job on it....but got to wait to see if it's in the budget
The bad thing about putting anything under the seat is that you risk it being corroded within a short period of time. I've noticed the plug on my extension cord being corroded after using it for the on-board 12v charger.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #14
Chill 1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellj View Post
Planning on trying to get the cart to match the boat, has anyone tried wakeboard style speakers mounted to a roll bar / cage. I redid my boat speakers and have 4 pods that I could mount on a roll bar, similar to the wakeboard tower. Would really be set up to provide tunes to an area, not necessarily while you are riding, thoughts?
Nice boat, I roll in an MB every weekend that my buddy owns and it's by far the best wake on the water. He actually bought it from mike Brendel himself and had him sign the glove box for giggles.

You could do this set up on your cart though, several people where we camp do. Although most these days are going with the Bose portable ipod docking station mainly because you can take it with you. Good luck.
Chill 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #15
yellj
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Thanks, bought from Mike as well, the dealer had went under and he had this one on the east coast. It is the very first TWB, it was on the show tour it's the boat on the web site. Been a very good boat and the wake can get scary, a little tall for this old man, but i can manage, the teenagers do some crazy stuff with it.
yellj is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car