lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
genesis
Not Yet Wild

Default low battery light flickering during charge

Can anyone please tell me why when I hook my charger up to my 2008 precedent, the low battery light under the steering column flickers,,just like an old street light at dusk before it turns on. But my batt. light just flickers like that the whole time. Also, what does the numbers on the charger mean. It starts at fifteen when I hook it up and then slowly goes down. Always wanted to know. thanks guys.
genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: low battery light flickering during charge

the charger thats the amps it starts at say 15 amps and works down to 0 ...........as for the light? it could be talking to the OBC ?? don,t know but if everything is charging right and cart is running ok i don,t think i would worry about it.............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #3
genesis
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: low battery light flickering during charge

thanks, shadowman
genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car