lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
lawnripper
“I don’t feel tardy”

E-Z-GO

Default priority list 2000 PDS stock

Thought I would list what needs to be done/replaced to get some opinions on what to tackle 1st. (money issues.. so one by one ) Dirt roads lots of pot holes..some mud and some hills. Short runs to the beach and to the local market for supplies.

Batteries are in very good condition.

replaced. Stock 8in. 1 pair of ATV for the bk and a pair of Kendal street style for the front.

What i have done so far:

Cleaned and tightend all battery connections
changed Diff fluid,
cleaned & Adjusted brakes,
cleaned and straigtend up some wiring and cleaned the fuses and fuse box, tighted up a loose key switch,
lubricated all fittings and packed the front hubs outer bearings,
Tightend up all bolts I could find including roof, rear seat. steering colum and base, Axle bolt

1. Front hubs are a bit worn and the passenger side front hubs inside bearing is pretty worn.

2. Inner tie rod ends are shot

3. cables from controller to motor are 6 guage og.

4. rear shocks are not to good.

5. rear leaf springs seem ok but there is some loose straps around the leaf springs (the cart feels a bit spongy)

6.rear bearings have a little play.

7. extra play in the diff, motor or hub..cant tell yet.

After this stuff I will be looking for a 3in. axle lift, wheel spacers, Scotty's Pinch Hubs, 12v battery for accesseries, plus some custom welding to keep batteries locked and tool cage under rear flip seat. Upgrade controller/solenoid and someday a winch.
lawnripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO