lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2015, 02:42 PM   #21
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: club cars been running perfect.......now it.

going out and try it now
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2015, 03:03 PM   #22
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Well I did the speed sensor test this cart flew out of the garage and back in 75' approx one way 4 times.. it performed wonderful !!THEN it suddenly slows to a crawl jerks the cart abit . like its trying its best to go, i keep hitting the accelerator and it goes slower and slower, til comes to a stop. Whats going on? i put a new speed sensor in this CC but i may have gotten a "cheapo made." i remember was fairly in expensive when i installed it last spring. It has a one hole small mounting strap. Its a push in type---- no holes for screws , Any help as i keep beating a path today
Old 11-12-2015, 03:18 PM   #23
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

A speed sensor is something you don't want to cheap out on. Many people have had problems with the cheapos. A high quality OEM sensor will cost considerably more, but it's well worth it. Here is a link to one at Revolution Golf Cars: http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/#!...r%2C-iq-system
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #24
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Default Re: solenoid works , now The wheels pulsate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsa_bob View Post
The CC is jacked up ...[floor jack]Now... when you hit the "foot feed" "accelerator pedal", the wheels run in both directions..as required,off the {garage floor remember}. They turn in reverse-much slower.When i say "pulsate." i mean, once the floor pedal is pushed down to wide open,I watch the wheels- and they vary in constant speed, they go up and down, in their speed; forward or reverse?faster then slows down then speeds up again, then same thing in reverse?but they do keep moving till you let off the accelerator. any more ideas / bob s
When the cart wheels are in the air (off the floor), the wheels will turn easy and reach max speed your controller allows, when it does it will turn power to wheels down to keep from over speeding. This will seem like it is pulsating, because it is trying to not over speed.

If it does this while driving on the ground it is either reaching max speed, or you have other problems if it is not going fast.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:24 AM   #25
basshawk84
Gone Wild
Club Car

Sounds like battery problems. In an earlier post, you had 3 batteries a 12.2V and one at 13.4V. There's your problem in my opinion.
basshawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:49 AM   #26
jjance
Gone Wild

Club Car

He has been dancing around those batteries for almost a year now, hoping they will get better.
jjance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:13 AM   #27
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjance View Post
He has been dancing around those batteries for almost a year now, hoping they will get better.
yes i have done some dancing with those batteries .but this cart has performed great for so long ididn't replace them. Ibought new and better speed sensor from revolution, the cart was running and moving good just slow. the only thing that concerns me is WHAT was that "loud noise" heard from this cart ?/ bob s

David wasn't to concerned as i was trying to find the clunk.those batteries/ Its not those he stated......way last spring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car