lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2017, 06:41 PM   #1
VanillaRubbish
Not Yet Wild

Default intermittent 4 flashes on controller

i have a 2011 columbia par car sumit that will error out with four flashes. this happens randomly then just goes away. it was in error state in my garage and windshield wiper had also stopped working, took dash off to access wiper motar and when i tried the key error stopped and car would work fine. Drove it around neighborhood for 20 min. then parked and put charger on it. charged batteries then error was back next day. Its been a moving target, has anyone had simular?Sevcon milipack controller. 48 v sytem.
VanillaRubbish is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2017, 11:05 PM   #2
Golf cart guy
Gone Wild

Default Re: intermittent 4 flashes on controller

Code 4 is a solenoid, but seems your car runs.
It can also throw the code for a motor issue, or a broken/loose wire on the controller.
Golf cart guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:08 PM   #3
VanillaRubbish
Not Yet Wild

contactor was replaced and error was cleared tried to test drive but error returned and had been on again off again.)
VanillaRubbish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 12:23 PM   #4
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Sounds like a motor brush may be sticking on you.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar