lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #11
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Updating my 08 Precedent

You can get to it just from underneath by raising the cart without removing that rear access cover, but removing the two center batteries would definitely be a lot easier.

If You look at the picture below, the OBC 6-pin connector is to the Left of the screwdriver tip.

For future reference, the tip of the screwdriver is on the 15 amp main fuse holder which is also accessible through that cover.

Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-22-2019, 04:47 PM   #12
iamoldschool
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Thank you! Awesome illustration!
iamoldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 07:00 PM   #13
iamoldschool
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

@Sergio, @PingEye3: Thanks for your help! Disconnected the OBC and cut the blue wire going to the controller, added spade connector and plugged in to the female spade connector on the wire supplied with the Lester 30600. Putting everything back together I noticed we had pulled the orange and blue wires off the controller. They don't have much slack but we got them back on and got the cart back together. Took it for a test drive and all is well. Next mod is to find a way to mount the Lester on something. Right now it's just laying in the bag well. Any suggestions?

Last edited by iamoldschool; 10-29-2019 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Sp
iamoldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car