lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2020, 11:31 AM   #1
alockbox
Not Yet Wild

Default Pricing These Days On S4 Elite?

I've checked the forums and see some idea of prices. Anyone have any idea how prices are looking these days as far as a good deal goes? Seems some dealers have no inventory and others have 4-5 at a time.

I'm working with a local dealer now on an S4 Elite, I can't really tell if it's a 2020 or 2021 and haven't seen the serial sticker yet but it's brand new.

Located in Florida, the details are:

Black S4 Elite
Canopy
Tinted Windshield
Turn Signal Kit
Seat Belts
Premium Seats

Website says $11,971.84

What would you all consider a good deal today with all this covid going on?

Lastly, does the cart not have turn signals from the factory? So the amber lights are just running lights?

Thank you all so much for the knowledge!
alockbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2020, 09:47 PM   #2
Colby636
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Pricing These Days On S4 Elite?

I paid 10400 for my 2021 elite locally. Windshield, rear view mirror, cup holders on rear, premium seats, 80 inch top, and turn signals. I'll shoot you the dealer if it helps you. No seat belts in my case.
Colby636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 04:08 AM   #3
alockbox
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby636 View Post
I paid 10400 for my 2021 elite locally. Windshield, rear view mirror, cup holders on rear, premium seats, 80 inch top, and turn signals. I'll shoot you the dealer if it helps you. No seat belts in my case.
Sure that would be great!

He’s saying 11,500 + tax is the best he can do and that it includes delivery. South Florida can have very different pricing.
alockbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:14 AM   #4
Colby636
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Gateway golf cars in ofallon, mo. Billy is the one I worked with and I just bought it 3 weeks ago
Colby636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO