lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #21
thestig
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
driven - 26301G03

Inventory what you have, you will probably also need the clutch bolts, washers and spacers...
Thank you.

Yea I will need all of that.

Will that setup work with a larger than stock motor?
thestig is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #22
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Those are stock clutches. The rear will work just fine. But if you instal a non-stock larger motor, then that will all be up to the crank end shaft size. If you decide to stay stock, I'll be happy to work you up a package deal.

Big block engines are great, but it all depends on how you're going to use the cart. Simple farm and family use (something that a kid will drive), then stock is better. If this is dads new toy, then a CPP big block may be the ticket...

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
thestig
Not Yet Wild

No kids will be on it and it will be towing. It might go to the trails someday but it will be a "workhorse". I just found another post that the rear should stay at a 28 but the front will need to change. I am always willing to work with forums sponsors as you have been alot of help. I posted the motors I am thinking of getting a few posts back. Going with a little more power I am seeing is the way to go as stock motors just do not seem like a good deal.
thestig is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO