lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #11
kenlynn55
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Need opinions- What to do with free G2E

To VPonder per your picture it appears you have a Sun Classic like mine.
I have a 1987 G3e Sun classic and was wanting more info on your motor upgrade from Plum Quick. Any help would be great. Thanks
kenlynn55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2011, 08:05 AM   #12
vponder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Glad you joined. yes I did get the Bandit up grade for the cart. It does OK on speed I went from about 9 mph to 13 (one person) on flat ground. I think that the rewind on the Hitachi motor doesn't react like it would on a G.E. When I had it out Thursday night it was just me and my daughter and the cart felt really good for some reason it felt like it was doing about 15 mph. My motor had something start clicking in inside it so thats what got me in gear to get the motor upgraded. Plum Quick was great to work with.
Have you up graded the wires yet to 4ga ? Also keep the air pressure checked in the tires I keep mine at 30 psi these carts don't like friction. Let me know if theres anything else or you can call me on my cell let me know if you need anything. Vince
vponder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:48 AM   #13
kenlynn55
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Thanks for the reply Vince great to find someone with the same classic cart.
I would like to talk a little more about the cart.
My e-mail is kenlynn55@yahoo.com or cell 972-989-9293. Sorry but I don't have your cell number. Thanks again hope to talk to you soon Ken.
kenlynn55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha