lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: G16E bucking like a bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhidden View Post
I does not have a run/tow switch and the reverse buzzer was diconnected a long time ago. When I loaded it on the trailer to take it back to the shop I had to slap the gas pedal down a few times until it took off like a scalded dog then it ran good.
It is back at the shop right now and we will see what he says, He told me to bring it back and he would fix it at no extra charge. I will let yall know. Thanks for the help so far.
Glad to hear it's on it's way back
Do your Father in law and anyone else who may drive it or even be close to it in the future a favor and hook the buzzer back up with a piece of tape over the hole to keep it quieter.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #12
RDMG16E
Not Yet Wild

I wish this thread had been updated with what the culprit was, as mine is doing the same thing.
RDMG16E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #13
mntoy
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

What did eddogg mean when he said " do you hear a click when you step on the pedal". My moms G16e clicks everytime the pedal is stepped on, is the controller bad? My moms cart slows way down when she starts up any incline, But when she is on flat ground it runs real good and takes off like a B-- O-- Of H---
mntoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha