lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
ezgoin28
Getting Wild

Default why is my cart so low.

My cart sits so low it constantly rubs. I have owned it for a month and it seemed bone stock when I got it. Have my springs been flipped or is it just sagging from age?

here is a pic of the front suspension.
ezgoin28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: why is my cart so low.

It does have kind of a lowered appearance. Are those tires larger diameter than stock? They seem to fill your wells pretty good. What specifically rubs?
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
ezgoin28
Getting Wild

the front wheels rub the front body and lights. since i put the lights in it wants to pull them out on the smallest bump. i have new leaf springs im installing now. heavy duty ones. im wondering if the ones on the cart and in the picture have been flipped upside down to lower the cart. it seemed stock when i got it .
Old 03-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
ezgoin28
Getting Wild

ok. it wasnt lowered i installed heavy duty leaf springs in the front and it sits a little higher but it dont seem to rub. I have new springs coming for the rear also that should be here monday
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO