lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
JMGreco
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Logi controller question

I have a 36v Logisystem controller, 480 volt?, purchased from Scotty B. Like so many others, just counting the days until I need new batteries so I can go 48v. Recently reading some posts about the coversion I notices a question about reprogramming an Alltrax controller from 36 to 48. Got me thinking. I know my controller is non programmable so does that mean I need a new controller to go 48V?
JMGreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
bigpoppi
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Logi controller question

Did going to the controller from Scottyb help in torque and did you upgrade cables too???
bigpoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMGreco View Post
I have a 36v Logisystem controller, 480 volt?, purchased from Scotty B. Like so many others, just counting the days until I need new batteries so I can go 48v. Recently reading some posts about the coversion I notices a question about reprogramming an Alltrax controller from 36 to 48. Got me thinking. I know my controller is non programmable so does that mean I need a new controller to go 48V?
Man, I want one of those!
Seriously though, see if your controller is marked 24-48V or 36-48V. If it is, you're set to go!
simple man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The controller form Logisystems were 36-48 automatically, so no issues when increasing the voltage to 48v, Joe. Remember to upgrade the solenoid
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
JMGreco
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Big Poppi, yes the upgrade from Scotty B regarding controller, cables, solenoid, etc. was a help. I have nothing but hills and did notice a difference especially before upgrading my wheels and tires. Ahh, volt, amp, whats the difference Thanks for the confirmation Scotty, when I pull the trigger, call heading your way for charger and solenoid.
JMGreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO