Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
DVR
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default 2005 EZ-Go PDS cart for sale in SC $1300

I have a 2005 E-Z-Go electric PDS golf cart for sale. The cart is black with tan seats and top. Includes charger, windshield, bag carriers, bag cover, sand bottles and sand bottle holders. Has 2005 trojan batteries that have been load tested good, new battery cables. The cart is very clean. The cart has not been modified and the black body is original. This is a very sharp color combo and easily converted to a farm/work/hunting cart.

The windshield is not mounted and will need a new pair of the plastic attachments to secure. There is a noise from the drive that sounds like a bad bearing. I don't know what it is. I am not going to mess with it. $1300 located in Columbia, SC.

FYI- I am not a dealer. I bought six carts with friends to get a better price. I paid for all of them. 2 of them didn't pay me back. This is the 2nd cart. Loosing money on this one too but I have to clear out the garage.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts