lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Phillip
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Discontinuing 350 Motor

A friend of mine went to have a new throttle cable put on his cart today.

While he was there he got to talking with the cart repair people, about replacing his 295 (worn out top end) with a new 350. They told him, that EzGo was discontinuing production of the 350 motor, and they were hard to get a hold of.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Is it true? Why, if it is true, are they doing it????
Phillip is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO