lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2010, 07:35 AM   #41
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 Drag Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
NICE WORK GB!!! Can't wait to see that 9 inch mounted up. Have that youngun put on long sleeves while welding, I don't care how hot it is in Texas he needs to protect from UV rays. I know it's hot there I welded in San Antonio, La Grange, Jewett, College Station, several different plant outages. Put on long sleeves, he's too young for skin cancer, OH- SAVE THE TA TA'S!!!!!!
Thanks a lot rifter...I will be sure to tell BJ what you said!!!! Will we be seeing you at Pageland?????
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #42
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Rifter...Can you tell me what breaks you are you running 0n the front of your carts???? I'm using a 10'' wheel.. Any help would be great...
Old 05-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #43
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Scot, unless you tell me no!!!! My signature logo as you see it know.... Will be on each side of the cart.... But a lot larger...

Gorno... You going to make Pagland to shot the carts????
Old 05-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #44
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Hey GB, thanks for the pics. Keep em comin... Love those wheels, what a great idea! Like Rifter said, put some sleeves on that boy!
Flintrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #45
richie
ZZGONE

E-Z-GO

I believe he is running atv brakes on the front of his grey/black cart.He has the atv front end under it.You should try the wheelsca discs on yours if you are running a golf cart front end,They seem to be really nice.OR.....You could always adapt an atv spindle to yours but then you have to get wheel adapters made to go from atv to golf cart bolt pattern.(unless you run douglas or Itp atv front wheels).By the way those rear wheels look killer.Can't wait to see the cart.
richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:20 AM   #46
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageBuilt View Post
Scot, unless you tell me no!!!! My signature logo as you see it know.... Will be on each side of the cart.... But a lot larger...

Gorno... You going to make Pagland to shot the carts????
GB, you have a PM. Gorno made us some good art for the logo. you'll need that for the cart
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #47
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie View Post
I believe he is running atv brakes on the front of his grey/black cart.He has the atv front end under it.You should try the wheelsca discs on yours if you are running a golf cart front end,They seem to be really nice.OR.....You could always adapt an atv spindle to yours but then you have to get wheel adapters made to go from atv to golf cart bolt pattern.(unless you run douglas or Itp atv front wheels).By the way those rear wheels look killer.Can't wait to see the cart.
richie. I need all the help that I can get.... Can you tell me more about the wheelsca discs.. where would I find it at.?
Old 05-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #48
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

http://www.wheelsca.com/index.html

GB,

Kneddor described a conversation he had with these folks on Friday. There is a thread on the PQ forum. I am likely ordering components on Monday for a 4 disk setup.

OT

BTW, the cart looks sweet. Keep up the great work, I am enjoying watching the progress!
Offtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #49
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

GB, the brake calipers and discs on the front are Raptor 660, all the rest of the brake system, pedal, master cylinder, bias control, calipers and discs are Wilwood.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:58 AM   #50
richie
ZZGONE

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
GB, the brake calipers and discs on the front are Raptor 660, all the rest of the brake system, pedal, master cylinder, bias control, calipers and discs are Wilwood.
yeah, what he said
richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing