Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
C-BO
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 97 ezgo steering system.

hey guys i need bad i bought a 97 ezgo for a project cart. some one welded in a old steering gear and bolted that to its steering column . so i have a 94 and older steering system in a 97 cart. the guy didnt mess with the metal plate which is part of the frame. which the right gear bolts too. so i think that i will be ok if i buy a steering gear and column for my yr cart. does any one have one? ??? i only see 2 bolt holes that it should mount too. correct? also can any one post me a pic of the gear and how the system works, and mounts. maybe some close up pics. i will be so happy once i figure this out- i didnt sleep last nite, just thinking. woke up and looked on the net to see it is a old steering system.
C-BO is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts