lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
robho54
Not Yet Wild

Default 1981 ezgo golf cart

I have a 1981 Harley Davidson Ezgo golf cart. It has the robin motor in it. I can't seem to keep the motor running because it is not getting the fuel to the carburetor. I blow into the tank pushing fuel into the carburetor, then it will run for a period of time. It seems to lose it's prime. Could the pump on the carburetor be bad? I do not know the type of carb on the motor. The pump has a flat like plastic disc that is secured under the cover with eight screws. There is two lines. One comes from the tank and one to the carburetor. I will change the fuel pump but I want to be sure that is the problem. Has anyone else had the same problem before?
robho54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
racin161
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1981 ezgo golf cart

Wait on DAVE to reply but i'm sure he's going to tell you crank seals or in order or a bad fuel pump. Be aware the fuel pump is affected by crankcase pressure and I'm sure this will be addressed in his post. Standby
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
still have fuel issues
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO