lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2020, 02:50 PM   #11
tfrye2324
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2021 L6 Elite - How to install light strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenF View Post
Trace the wire bundle up to a small black box. There are small clips on the side that press in to release the lid. The fuses are inside there. The two open spots are for the two leads. Hope the picture helps. Darren
Dude.... you are the MAN!!!! You just helped me more than anyone else even came close to here. I can finally get moving on this.

As for your question on the connectors, I think they are quick disconnect terminals but I'm not sure. I might just cut the wire and do a butt splice.
tfrye2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2020, 03:05 PM   #12
DarrenF
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I got my lights going yesterday. Yes just a quick disconnect.see the picture. Glad I was able to help. I put boogey lights underneath. Looks good. I wish I would have got the 4 foot strip for each side instead of the three foot strip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 66458299-89C4-4507-8331-E36D39AF7852.jpeg (71.1 KB, 0 views)
DarrenF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 06:07 PM   #13
tfrye2324
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenF View Post
I got my lights going yesterday. Yes just a quick disconnect.see the picture. Glad I was able to help. I put boogey lights underneath. Looks good. I wish I would have got the 4 foot strip for each side instead of the three foot strip.
Awesome, thanks man! What was the wiring process? Red on lights to one of the spare reds sticking out then black to the other side of the fuse block? I have a bit more research to do now that I know I can actually do it since you showed me the fuse block!
tfrye2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #14
DarrenF
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I had a simple red wire and black wire to connect for my light strip. Red to the red wire and black to a grounding point.
DarrenF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:20 AM   #15
RickD81
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Does anyone know what the amperage capacity of the 12v auxiliary system is? I'm trying to do some Christmas lights on my cart, but don't want to overload it.
RickD81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO