lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2019, 01:28 PM   #1
danas.
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default 2002 western 42v - LST 300

I have western 300 42v Serial # 30002120625. I did a remodel on the cart but I did not mess with the power to motor. I did disconnect the accessories, (lights, blinkers, break lights, fan blower and cooler on roof). When I was putting accessories back together the cart kept blowing the accessories fuse. Then I notice the battery charger indicator not lite up. Now I have no power.
I changed the solenoid and no change.
I have been looking for a schematic or a manual so I can see what where I went wrong. Please advise where to get a manual or if someone has a idea where I should look please advise.
Dana
danas. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-09-2019, 09:24 AM   #2
danas.
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2002 western 42v - LST 300

I figured it out, the key switch is not working correctly. Everything is working...
Old 05-11-2019, 02:55 PM   #3
danas.
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2002 western 42v - LST 300

What I thought I fixed I didn’t...my ezgo Western 300 42v golf cart has a new problem. The cart moves about 8 to 10 miles an hour and has a feed back sound (vary faint) through the reverse buzzer when I press on the accelerator.
I fixed the key switch, very dirty. I bypass the reed switch and that works like it’s suppose too. I checked the micro switches on the F/R and they check out ok. Also I replaced the solenoid. Does anyone have any idea what could cause power loss and what seems to be a feed back sound?

Tags
manual, wiring schematic
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO