lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-17-2020, 08:16 PM   #1
treetop3185
Not Yet Wild

Default restoring ezgo 72v AC

hello guys. i have been reading a lot on here and it has been very helpful in learning more and more about these electric golf carts. I like to rebuild and restore gas ones. but its time to switch over to this AC stuff. i came across a Ezgo TXT Limo cart that i am going to fix up. i plan to completely tear it down and start from the ground up. looking for yalls opinion. I plan to lift the cart 6in. run 23x14 tires, use the Navitis AC conversion kit running 72V. now my questions are if i do this can i still pull 2-3k pounds and not have to worry about messing the motor up? sometimes we use to to pull a small utility trailer around to clean up limbs and so forth in the yard. second question is. will i be able to run flat out on flat ground full charge and get in the 35mph range? third question anyone who has this kit on 72V in a TXT tell me your good and bad about it and your thoughts no holding back. thanks again for the help and info.
treetop3185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO