lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
ZackMan
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default '08 CC Precedent

My CC is on jack stands at the moment and the charger is plugged in. It is a 48 volt (4 12 volts). I cut it on yesterday to just run it and noticed the rear wheel on the passenger side was turning only. The rear wheel on the driver side was not turning. Is this something I should be concerned about? I also noticed that when I turned the wheel by hand on either side that the other side would move a little and not opposite like it would normally. Is this an anomaly? Thanks for any feedback.

ZackMan
ZackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: '08 CC Precedent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackMan View Post
My CC is on jack stands at the moment and the charger is plugged in. It is a 48 volt (4 12 volts). I cut it on yesterday to just run it and noticed the rear wheel on the passenger side was turning only. The rear wheel on the driver side was not turning. Is this something I should be concerned about? I also noticed that when I turned the wheel by hand on either side that the other side would move a little and not opposite like it would normally. Is this an anomaly? Thanks for any feedback.

ZackMan
I would imagine it's just like a non locker in a car as only the right wheel turns under power normally unless the right wheel is unable too, then the left will turn..
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
ZackMan
Getting Wild

Club Car

Erict,

Thanks!

ZackMan
Old 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

The tire with the least resistance is the one that's going to spin. Grab the one that's working and get someone to give it throttle and the other one should start to spin. You should be able to hold it completely still. It's perfectly normal
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
ZackMan
Getting Wild

Club Car

Thanks David,

ZackMan
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car