lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
kcnaz
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Need help identifying carb fitting

"My oil injection pump runs off the exhaust connected by a hose. Is that normal??"

Yes.
kcnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
kcnaz
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Oil injector hook up

line from exhaust hooks up to the Black Plastic fitting on the oil injector

the big nipple out of the block goes to the fuel pump

the small fitting out of the block goes to the boost box on top of the carb on some models,,, my 79 has it because I think someone rebuilt this moter with a later model at some point in its life
Hope this helps..........
kcnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
87yamicart
Not Yet Wild

Yes the photos help but my carb is a little different. From what I can determine my oil injection line and fuel inlet line are right next to each other on the passenger side of the carb.

Finally got the flooding issue fixed but the cart still won't run. It will start for a few seconds on jack stands but will eventually die out at full throttle. It won't even begin to run unless the throttle is wide open. I went ahead and ordered both seals and a clutch puller so hopefully that will get it running. I'll post up the results when I get everything installed.

Thanks for all the replies!
87yamicart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #14
makobuggie
Gone Wild

Mine ran the sameway, stalled,missed, no power,i put new seals in and it runs great,there not to hard to install, good luck.
makobuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha