lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #21
Diesel Power
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Conflict in wiring directions

Checked charger numerous times while charging and it maintained 47.8 until it shut off. After 20min of idle time the batteries are now at 39.99. I will check the idle voltage in the AM and compare.

Scottyb,
I will give you a shout in the morning and see if we can get this issue figured out. Thanks for all that had input on helping me out.....
Diesel Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #22
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

Solenoid is getting over heated. Replace
Dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:27 PM   #23
Diesel Power
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Its brand new. Nothing gets hot, not even warm. All is new except for the switch on the go peddle and the batteries.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #24
Diesel Power
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Update:

After numerous calls to Scottyb the cart is now fixed. It seams the cart had lost its ground somewhere in the harness causing the solenoid to not activate when under a load. Thanks a Ton Scotty for taking the time to walk me through wiring diagram to help me find the problem, i greatly appreciated your time!!!!

Scottyb,
I would without a doubt have NO issue paying for a live tech service if you had one. I know you probably don't have time in a day to take on this kind of service but i think it would benefit you for sure. Just think how many guys like myself that would rather fix it their self than take it to a local cart shop that jacks up more than they fix. A little guidance from you for a fee would be an awesome tool for the do it yourself guy that don't know a thing about carts.

Just throwing that out there.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO