lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2022, 09:18 AM   #1
dosmargaritas
Not Yet Wild

Default RoyPow Onboard Charger - Charging Receptacle Blue Wire?

I Installed the Roypow 105 on my 2017 RXV. The charger I ordered is the onboard charger so I have to connect directly to the battery instead of using the charging receptacle. There is a blue wire which keeps the parking brake on while charging through the receptacle and when I disconnect, the cart won't move or engage. Can I jump this wire to the 48v positive to bypass?

Also, do I have to disconnect the existing battery meter and can I just leave it? I have the SOC meter installed which came with the RoyPow
dosmargaritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-15-2022, 03:53 PM   #2
bmmonahan
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: RoyPow Onboard Charger - Charging Receptacle Blue Wire?

Yes, you have to connect the blue wire from the old receptacle to battery positive.

We usually just disconnect the old SOC.
bmmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO