lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 06:20 AM   #1
YellowSled
Gone Wild

Exclamation Can we get a "Zone, Star, & Fairplay" section

There is a large group of people with these new types of carts and looking for a home. I would bet good money that if you put a Section right under Electric Yamaha on the main page it would become very popular. Thanks!

Evan
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
sas
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Can we get a "Zone, Star, & Fairplay" section

I 2nd that. Many purchasers of Zone golf carts will need accessories. Would be very nice if we knew the item in the section would work on our golf cart. For example would the bag rack fit onto this cart.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
dougmcp
Gone Wild

How about a spot under "Electric golf carts" called "Imports" That would catch most of them for now.
IMO, there are just too many of these Chinese carts to differentiate between them.
Some Chinese carts are: Star, RuffnReady, Fairplay, Tomberlin, Eve, Eagle, Ryder, Jewel and the list goes on. Actually if you order enough carts from the suppliers in China, you can put any name you want on them.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
krusty0001
Zone

3rd it. It would be great to keep all this new user information in one place.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #5
YellowSled
Gone Wild

ezgo and CC's are great but there will be a huge ingest of members if you give them a section. They sold thousands upon thousands of these LSV's in a matter of a month or so. Im just saying it will help the site by bringing traffic here and help us to get more info in one central location.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
TDOG
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
How about a spot under "Electric golf carts" called "Imports" That would catch most of them for now.
IMO, there are just too many of these Chinese carts to differentiate between them.
Some Chinese carts are: Star, RuffnReady, Fairplay, Tomberlin, Eve, Eagle, Ryder, Jewel and the list goes on. Actually if you order enough carts from the suppliers in China, you can put any name you want on them.
Or you could have a spot under Electric Golf Carts called Godless Red Commie Pinko POS. If anybody is interested I will let you know what I really think about these carts.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
JRay
**** guzzler
Club Car

Buy American
Old 01-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDOG View Post
Or you could have a spot under Electric Golf Carts called Godless Red Commie Pinko POS. If anybody is interested I will let you know what I really think about these carts.
Now that's funny
They still need a place to call home.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
TDOG
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

dougmcp, you are right they do need a place to call home, I just wish it wasn't the USA
Old 01-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #10
YellowSled
Gone Wild

I buy american as much as possibile as you can see in my sig (the volvo is technically my rents but I use it and keep it at my house. When they are town they use it.) so do not lecture me about buying American. I served 10 years active duty Navy, and going on 1+ in the reserves and I am also a Gov contractor.

There is a decent amount of parts on the zone that is american. The controller, motor, batteries, and on board charger to start off with. So what the frame and plastics come from china, these carts are still putting money in the US market.

BTW, where are the Yamahas made?
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts