lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #1
Naturile
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default controller

Got another cart yesterday it has a rear seat 20 x11 x10 tires and a small lift a400amp Curtis controller looks like 400 amp selonid cart is really rough but free I like free it runs OK with two people 3 people OK is the controller big enough ? The motor has been painted so I can't see the numbers. Just want to know if that 400amp controller is big enough thanks guys bgw is the bomb
Naturile is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
kojo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: controller

Naturile, the 400 should be big enough. If your going to stick w/ the stock motor and those size tires, it will be fine. I run a 400 w/ a backseat and 23's and I'm happy with mine. I ride on highways and dirt roads to. Hope this helps some.
kojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:25 PM   #3
Naturile
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Was thinking of getting a plum quick bandit motor what do you think about it? Thanks
Old 03-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #4
Naturile
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks kojo trying to get this ready to come your way in a couple of months I'm so ready for myrtle beach
Old 03-05-2014, 04:47 AM   #5
kojo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Naturile, the bandit's a good upgrade over stock the way I hear. It's according how fast you want to go. I'm fixing to send mine off to PQ to get the same thing done to mine. My buddy's dad has it done to his w/ stock controller and he's going 27-28 mph. I've got a 400 amp Alltrax(from ScottyB.) w/ 23"er's and GPS'ed mine the other day at 28 mph, so w/ the bandit I should be over 30 mph.

Come on down to M.B. buddy, we'll be glad to have ya'. But check the weather first 'cause it's been like a roller coaster the last month. Jacket one day and ya swattin' at skeeters the next.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #6
Naturile
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Same way here in nc I'll be in Georgia this weekend my daughter college softball! Hard to get anything done now with her playing I have golf cart parts just sitting around waiting on me to put them on! But the kids are small only one time. Thanks for the help I'll try to get the motor off next week and send it off
Old 03-05-2014, 11:43 PM   #7
kojo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Yea man, cart stuff can wait some, you better watch her play softball. That'll be good times you both can look back on and talk about because you were there to see it. Let us know the performance when you get the motor back from PQ.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:12 PM   #8
Naturile
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to do it!
Old 03-11-2014, 08:26 PM   #9
Naturile
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Well I took my motor off today taking it to plum quick Friday! Really nice guy
Old 03-12-2014, 02:48 AM   #10
kojo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Have a good trip. Yea, they are super nice folks at PQ. He answered any and all questions I had and then some.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO