lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #11
razor1
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2007 Shuttle 6 No Power

Solved one problem, my state of charge meter is dead. This was preventing power from getting to the key switch. I bypassed it and then suddenly my lights work etc. I also ran through the controller harness with a meter and found I'm not getting power to the neutral wire (gray), or any other wire on the FNR switch.

It looks like the gray neutral wire gets it's power from the controller. Correct? If no power is showing, the only option is the controller is at least partially bad. Right?
razor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2014, 02:47 PM   #12
razor1
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2007 Shuttle 6 No Power

Finally solved the problem, and it was not the state of charge meter.

There is a red wire from the run/tow switch that enters the factory harness and heads towards the controller, under the frame there is a splice which splits this connection towards the solenoid and the buzzer, in the dash. Test continuity between these three points, if the test fails the factory splice is broken.

I found my splice in the following location. Follow the plug/harness from the controller under the cart. The harness will be secured to the frame with a zip tie and a nut. At this point the harness heads towards the front of the cart. This is the section, about 1' away from the zip tie connection that the splice is located. If you feel carefully the insulation gets slightly fatter. Open the insulation, fix the splice, and you should be good to go.
razor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO