lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #1
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default Please help me if you can

This is not exactly related to my TXT, this is just the only section I have ever really posted in. If I need to move it please tell me where. My name is Matt (wheels). When I was 11 I was shot in a hunting accident that left me paralyzed mode chest down. Instead of steering away from guns and hunting it made me want more. Well 27 years latter it has finally taken its toll on my body. Gett Bf out to do what I love I has gotten almost impossible. I put my TXT 48 together. Many upgrades and hand controls but it has a lot of limitations. I love to work in the garden but that doesn't allow me to do very well. I am trying to acquire an action track chair, similar to this.

It would completely change my life. I couldn't thank you all enough for any help. Donations and/or shareing. I have created a gofundme account and have had a large portion donated. Here is the link to my gofundme campaign

https://www.gofundme.com/matt-track-...3fbb225183433e

Again thank you so much. And if I need to move this please tell me where
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2119.jpg (38.1 KB, 0 views)
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2018, 10:58 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Please help me if you can

A build project?? Oh, I see you are doing GoFundMe, and making traction.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:33 PM   #3
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default Re: Please help me if you can

No not a build. I was trying to post a pic but it won't let me for some reason
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO