lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2018, 05:40 PM   #1
NBE
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Powerwise 2 control boards

I know there’s a lot of information here regarding this subject as I’ve read a good bit of it. Still a little confused on replacing parts.

Replacing the control board in a Powerwise 2’charger. This one already has just one board. Like most, I’m looking to go the inexpensive route. Is the replacement board 28667G01 and the 9012 board the same? Or is one newer or something? Will either one work? Looking at wiring diagrams there appears to be one wire more on the 28667G01 (WHT from Relay Pin 3) than the 9012.

Just wanting to make sure I get the one that’s right for me.

Thanks!
NBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-23-2018, 10:34 AM   #2
NBE
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Powerwise 2 control boards

Well, I need to make a move towards getting this fixed so I guess I’ll order one of these and take a chance it’ll be the right one.

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2018, 11:21 AM   #3
NBE
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

For those who may want to know:

I bought the 9012 board and it’s working fine so far. I drilled four new holes in the front side of the cover and mounted the board using four machine screws and eight small rubber grommets to keep board away from metal cover. Also had to change two connectors on the wires on the new board so they fit the charger connections.

It was an easy fix and much cheaper than the regular replacement board.
Old 09-17-2022, 09:01 AM   #4
1compass
Not Yet Wild

That's great! That's what I want to do. Do you have pics of the new board in place.? I'm wondering what to do with the white wires from transformer, since the info I looked at says plug in black wires in places from transformer. Could really use help. Someone sole me a powerwise 2 with a bad control board. Works when I bypass it. Appreciate any help!
1compass is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO