lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2018, 10:10 AM   #1
Topless69GT
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Roof question for Shuttle 6

I have an electric 2011 EZ-GO Shuttle 6 cart that was an airport shuttle. I am looking for a roof kit complete with the support structure. I only want the roof to cover the first 2 rows of seats and not the rear facing seat in the back. I know they make the long roofs that cover the entire seating configuration that are 112" and longer but I don't like the looks of those plus the cost is outrageous. I was quoted $1000 without the windshield and installation from the local EZGO dealer.

The problem that I am running into is that none of the major cart shops on line can help me. When I mention that I don't want the long top they say they don't have any info on that and can't help me. I see many shuttle 6 carts that are running the shorter style roof on the internet so I know it can be done.

I am looking for someone that has this configuration and can help me out with part numbers etc.. for the front and rear roof supports, roof, and windshield. I am assuming I will need and 80'' to 84" inch top to cover this.

Any help would be appreciated.
Topless69GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2018, 06:30 PM   #2
Topless69GT
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Roof question for Shuttle 6

Still looking.
Topless69GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:59 PM   #3
TDOG
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I believe E-Z-GO used to make a 82" top for the ST Express which is basically a lifted Shuttle 6, don't have the part number though.
TDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:28 PM   #4
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Try Doubletake
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO